SCBH15 amorphous alloy Dry type transformer The iron core made of amorphous alloy strip can greatly reduce the load loss of air and load, and its no-load loss is reduced by 75 flood load loss than ordinary 1000 transformer. Dry type transformer Reduce 15%. SCBH15 amorphous alloy Dry type transformer Because of low loss, little heat and low temperature rise, the operation performance is very stable. It can widely use thousands of roads, urban infrastructure and residential areas and other areas where power load fluctuates greatly. Because of the obvious effect of energy saving, it can save a lot of investment in power plants, reduce the consumption of power generation fuel, thereby reducing the pollution of the atmospheric environment. It is a more advanced energy-saving and environment-friendly dry type transformer.
The specific characteristics are:
1. strong resistance to short-circuit: the product adopts three phase five column structure, and the core is surrounded by frame structure. The structure is compact and reasonable. Transformer manufacturers take the lead in the short circuit test in China.
2. low temperature rise and long service life: low temperature rise and strong heat dissipation, and can operate at 150% rated load under forced air cooling condition. Optional temperature control and protection system with perfect performance will provide reliable guarantee for safe operation of transformer.
3. low noise: in order to reduce the noise of the product, select reasonable working density when designing the product, improve the core and coil structure and adopt special noise reduction materials when the product is processed, and the product noise is far lower than the national standard JB/T10088 requirements.
4. low energy consumption: using isotropic soft magnetic conducting materials, small magnetizing power, high resistivity and low eddy current loss. The load loss and load current of iron core made of amorphous alloy material are very low, and the no-load loss of 1/3. transformer with silicon steel sheet is 75% lower than that of GB/T10228. The operation cost can be greatly reduced and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
5. strong corrosion resistance: amorphous alloy core is treated by resin and high temperature silica gel to completely seal the device, effectively preventing corrosion and amorphous alloy debris falling off, thereby effectively protecting core and coil. The iron core is rolled by amorphous alloy strip, and the no-load loss is reduced by about 75% compared with the SCB9 type transformer, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%. The copper foil coil is used in the low voltage to enhance the short circuit capacity of the transformer. The connection group adopts Dyn11 to reduce the influence of harmonics on the power grid and improve the quality of power supply. Every transformer will carry out the full wave lightning impulse test with the peak voltage conforming to the standard before the factory is delivered, so as to ensure the transformer to run reliably and reliably.