Dry type transformer Widely used in local lighting, high-rise buildings, airports, wharf CNC mechanical equipment and other places, simply speaking. Dry type transformer It means transformer with iron core and winding not immersed in insulating oil. The cooling methods are divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF). In natural air cooling, the transformer can operate continuously for a long time at rated capacity. When forced air cooling, the output capacity of the transformer can be increased by 50%. It is suitable for intermittent overload operation or overload operation. Due to the large load loss and the increase of impedance voltage, it is not in economic operation state. Therefore, it should not be allowed to operate in a continuous and overload operation for a long time.
Depending on the use environment, different protective grades can be configured or no shell is configured. It is suitable for power plants, factories, hospitals, high-rise buildings, commercial centers, airports, tunnels, chemical plants, nuclear power plants, ships, etc.
I. conditions of use:
1. altitude above 1000m.
2.. Ambient temperature:
A. higher temperature +40 degrees Celsius.
B. higher average daily temperature is +30 degrees Celsius.
C. The higher average annual temperature is +20 degrees Celsius.
D. lower air temperature -30 C (for outdoor transformers).
E lower air temperature -5 C (for indoor transformers).
3. the waveform of the supply voltage: the waveform of the supply voltage is similar to that of the sine wave.
4. the symmetry of the multiphase supply voltage: the power supply voltage of the multiphase transformer should be approximately symmetrical.
1. energy saving and low noise: with the introduction of new low consumption silicon steel sheet, foil winding structure, step iron core joint, environmental protection requirements, noise research, and computer optimization design and other new materials, new technology and new technology, the future will be made. Dry type transformer More energy efficient and more tranquil.
2. high reliability: improving product quality and reliability will be the unremitting pursuit of people.
The 3. largest capacity: the dry type transformers from 50 to 2500kVA distribution transformers will expand to 10000 to 20000kVA/35KV power transformers. With the increasing load of urban electricity, the urban network substation will be more and more in-depth in the load of urban central area, residential area and large factories and mines. The 35kV large capacity central power supply transformer will be widely applied.
4. multifunction combination: from single transformer to multi-functional combined transformer with air cooling, protective enclosure, temperature computer interface, zero sequence transformer, power metering, enclosed bus bar and side outlet.
5. multi domain development: from the distribution transformer to the power station substation transformer, excitation transformer, subway traction rectifier transformer, high current electric furnace transformer, nuclear power station, marine and oil extraction platform and other special transformers and multi-purpose areas.